Thursday 14 July 2016

All about me & the blog!

All about me & the blog!

Hi! I'm heather Im 14 and I'm from the UK. Ive always been into fashion and beauty, when I was 9 years old I aspired to be a fashion designer. I was the kid who wore bright coloured trousers with bright coloured tops, not afraid to show off my style. Since then I found my love for English and creative writing. I would always be seen writing in my pink notebook with Moshi Monster stickers scattered around it. I wrote numerous plays based on the TV series Miranda. I'm now intrested in the media and am looking into the world of journalism, I would like to be a writer for a fashion and beauty magazine therefore I thought creating a blog would help me develop skills in order to achieve my goal. This is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. I would like this to help girls who, like me, enjoy gaining beauty tips and life hacks.  I hope you enjoy reading through my upcoming posts and follow!

Heather x
Credit to my friend Ellie for editing the picture!

5 comments:

  1. Love Your Blog Already! I've followed and I can't wait to here more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! Your always there for me! Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it can't wait for more xx

    ReplyDelete